$90 includes (1) cubic yard of 50/50 compost/coconut coir covering up-to 700sq ft.
During the aeration process Leah determines what would be most beneficial.
Lawns won't grow more dirt so that's why there's 10 reasons to have it Top-Dressed
with Black Kow(Optimized) Compost
1. Improves moisture retention during dry spells reducing watering times
2. Reduces the need for synthetic fertilizers
3. Protects roots during cold snaps
4. Helps eliminate excessive thatch
5. Invites beneficial earthworms
6. Improves root development
7. Black Kow Compost is 97% weed-free
8. Organic Fertilizer is people & pet friendly
9. A proven method of building up top-soil with nutrients
10. Promotes top-running turf to fill in bare-spots and trouble areas